We present one of the most requested Salesforce platforms, Marketing Cloud, aimed at marketing professionals who are eager to obtain the highest return from investment through understanding customers and offering them what they’re really interested in.
Today we would like to focus on one of the main products from Salesforce: Marketing Cloud. This is a platform with multiple possibilities, all targeted on the world of marketing, and with the foundational objective of placing the customer in the centre of every experience.
We are living in a reality in which customers have the last word.
This new client / customer controls what, when, where and how to interact with a brand. So it becomes really complicated to manage that relationship with the customer through traditional methods. That is exactly the moment where Marketing Cloud and the Salesforce CRM kick in.
Benefits of using Marketing Cloud
Salesforce underlines in these four bullet points the virtues of its Marketing Cloud platform:
- A profound knowledge on the customer: it becomes possible to connect data from different sources and devices with this platform, in order to obtain a single unified vision of the customer. And also, you will be able to capture and activate first-, second-, and third-party data.
- Customization with artificial intelligence: Marketing Cloud allows the combination of data with the Einstein tool, so interactions can be organized with the help of AI. Therefore, the platform enables a customized communication with customers, based on their relationship with the company.
- Create interest across the journey: this Salesforce marketing platform generates attention and awareness during the whole process (a two-way engagement in real time), which also provides insights to offer every customer the best action for them.
- Impact analysis: Marketing Cloud performs all measurements of the customer journey through different channels and devices, using artificial intelligence and the digital tool Google Analytics 360.
Marketing Cloud offers interesting services for both B2B (when the customer is another company) and B2C businesses (when the product or service goes directly to the end consumer or customer). The true benefits would be: data sources unification, every channel customization, the ability to interact in any given moment of the customer relationship and campaign results measurement.
Marketing Cloud platform’s tools
As we can see in this official video from Salesforce, Marketing Cloud brings forward the possibility of creating tailor-made content for each customer, through any channel like email, online or mobile advertising, e-commerce, and even social media or users communities.
Besides being integrated inside the Salesforce ecosystem – the CRM number one in the world -, Marketing Cloud includes all the following tools:
- Journey Builder: this marketing automation solution from Salesforce is used to create customized customer journeys through multiple channels.
- Email Studio: this one is oriented to perform customized campaigns of email marketing.
- Social Studio: this tool is aimed at creating those customized campaigns, turning our social media followers into potential leads.
- Mobile Studio: helps us to take the leap towards mobile devices and enables marketing interactions via SMS, push notifications and group messaging.
- Audience Studio: with this tool we will be able to capture data from any source and unify all that data in one single place. Audience Studio fulfils the “social listening” goal in order to enable the creation of content that is more appealing to our audience.
- Advertising Studio: now we take the step towards digital advertising and here it is where we find the Salesforce solution to manage acquisition, retargeting and alignment campaigns.
- Datorama: this is the hub where all data can be accessed through a dashboard, where return of investment can be controlled and business growth bolstered.
- Interaction Studio: a tool to visualize customers’ experience in real time and to connect with them through any interaction.
- Data Studio: Salesforce says about Data Studio that is the best solution to discover the audience, acquire data and “take control of that data”. This is the best tool to increase revenue using valuable data.
- Google Analytics 360: Marketing Cloud platform includes this tool developed by the tech giant Google, allowing users to use all the insights from customers to understand them better and obtain more from marketing actions.
- Pardot: aimed at B2B, Pardot makes marketing automation easier to empower sales teams when closing deals and creating meaningful connections.
If you are a marketing professional and you want to take a training course in Marketing Cloud, ISDI CRM is the business school you are looking for, because we are official partners of Salesforce. Find more about these courses clicking here and we will help you find the requested certifications to become a professional expert.